Saturday, April 5, 2008

Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Throat Symptoms

New discoveries in the world of medicine? It takes 2parole Pub Med


Let's see if PubMed can help me, giving me some information on 'asthma, a disease that is closely related to me ... It is all too: not just within, I see research as an example of the very word 'asthma' ... a good start. Luckily I'm not a guy who is easily discouraged, I type the word also, with limits as 30 days' and 'human'. I get 17titoli, which noted that most of the research conducted by scholars tend to highlight the relationship between climate change and respiratory disorders. Around the eye and I see a number of interesting 'related links': a regards our own beautiful country, where pollution pollution is widespread, especially in metropolitan areas. Typing the same word on Google, jumping out more than 6milioni results! Indeed, this leaves us puzzled as to the quality and accuracy of these results.
'Walking' in PubMed, I found also the chance to see in 3D domains of proteins, which is very useful for us students to cope with the biochemistry and histology. Finally, I managed to find out more about a defect, hearing loss, affecting a dear friend, often because of discrimination against people who suffer.
The words are about 200, not one more! I have a 'last request to make-I know ... I am a girl too demanding ...-: could replicate the document on Google Docs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment