Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How To (change Your Name In Poptropica)

BACKGROUND-MATH

Scientific language is par excellence the language of mathematics. This language is extremely powerful because it can with the 'use of a few symbols to express very complex concepts and I believe that, albeit brief, we will need later in our studies. Despite my natural aversion to mathematics too subisco 'I charm the world of numbers, a hidden world by a thousand symbols, a world in which everything has its own logical conclusion. The problem is how to access this world and here comes into play the 'importance of context. Very often favors the only 'aspect of operation, the calculation and one neglects completely the reason instead of the calculation, what is behind the operations, the purpose to which we want to go. Did I mention that I do not like math, I have always loved most the humanities, but I also never got the chance to love this subject because I had professors who were ... Well, never mind, it's better if I'm quiet! Anyway my thoughts on the matter is that there must be a balance between the environment (why) and the resolution kernel (as) even if every teacher must keep in mind that the point of departure is only the context: base of each course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment