Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Is The Difference Between Wm Rogers And Is

The CARE-a universal message

Tuesday, April 8. A day like any other (apparentemente.).. Three hours. It 'program in a seminar that personally I had imagined as an infinite pain in the ass (no, do not get me wrong, there is a lack of trust in the next, it' s just terrible effect of the daily routine), but I had to think again ... all right if I had to think again! in fact most of the lesson was occupied by an unexpected but brilliant curtain played by boys dressed as clowns and helped direct the clown (professional) Cloud. Fantastic! the theme of the seminar was
"I care", famous words of Don Lorenzo Milani which literally means "I take care of," and those boys dressed as clowns were a great example of this universal message. I think what they do is rooted in the concept of the word humane "health" and that the welfare (and not the absence of disease). However, beyond the 'importance of a smile and' commitment to these guys, the true message transmitted by this workshop is to act, to be interested in life, people, what surrounds us, to have wanted to do in short. "I Care" is opposed to the passivity and indifference (two of the worst diseases of our time) and appears as a hymn to life as relationships with others, because life is all about: being with others. "I Care" is a universal teaching on how to behave in our lives and which will penetrate the consciousness of generations of believers and atheists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment