Friday, March 21, 2008

Cervical Reversal Exercises

Chronicle of a Friday night at home with tonsillitis

Goodnight everyone. Tonight is shouldered so that I can not help but pour out all my bad mood on this damn blog in recent days made me really mad! (D 'Moreover, this is not really my field ...). I am writing this post from a cough el 'other, tonsillitis, but you still feel the worst thing is that Easter is between 2 days and I will not be able to eat even a piece of chocolate ... oh wicked fate! could enrich the discussions about my recovery with references to the sad fact that it's raining outside, I have not studied anatomy of a bat ... but I will not! no sir! I can not do this to my beloved readers (if any). As the situation became unbearable, I decided to search the net a few jokes to get me on the moral and nice and I found one from 'top of my generosity, I decided to share it with the / a hapless / a who is reading this post.

I round about midnight rings Phone:
- Pronto!
- I talk to Dr. Rossi, a veterinary surgeon?
- Yes, what is it?
- My dog \u200b\u200bwas paired with a beautiful poodle but is stuck and does not come off, what should I do?
- Try to throw him in a bucket of cold water!
- Thank you.
Soon ... DRIINNN!
- Yes?!?
- Doctor is always me, the water did not work, what should I do?
- Try to scare him with the sudden noises, many times the fear of prosecution contractions e. ..
- Thank you so much doctor!
Shortly after the phone rings again.
- It 's still you??
- Yes, even the fear has worked, what should I do?
- Tell him to call him on the phone!
- What?!? E 'safe? I really think that works?
- Sure! Has already worked with me three times, ugly bastard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment