Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fido Text Message Center

It takes passion ... A difficult choice

What embarrassing photos ! But what I thought to put it on the blog? I'm really to delirious ... In fact, water polo is my hobby, as well as sport, favorite, helps a lot to download tensions accumulated throughout the day, but at the same time, relaxes and allows you to chat with friends. It may seem a very violent sport and not suitable for a girl: in fact low blows every now and then we beat it, especially in games where the outcome is uncertain and the teams are equal or in clashes with very competitive teams. And I admit that the women-are- more violent and devious of men and not spare kicks, punches or bites (as has happened in the last game!). However, I and my team play only for the purpose of having fun, being together and enjoy themselves because the sport does not become a 'death struggle'. By the way, my cap number, which is not seen in the photo, but I assure you I have always brought luck, il13: note, perhaps, that do not believe in superstitions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment